Danny Dyer: please just go away

"Faaaakin' 'ard geeza"
Apples and pears, trouble and strife, weasel and stoat, mince pies, apples and pears, trouble and strife, weasel and stoat, mince pies, apples and pears...

Danny 'I'm so cockney and hard it's unbelievable' Dyer. He of exceptionally bad films, exceptionally bad television and someone who abuses the English language so much he should be locked up in the Tower of London. Were it not for the fact that being locked up would be greeted as a badge of honour among him and his retarded 'bruvas', I'd probably start a petition.

If you're a man, you're a 'geezer'. A lady, a 'sort'. You can see him now sat down the local 'boozer' knocking back pint after pint of wife-beater and scamming the fruities. He epitomises the modern British man; something I and many others would happily distance themselves from.

As for his profession, he can't even do that well. That would be why he plays the same character over and over again: streetwise 'geezer' from Laandan. Cheeky fuckin' cockney. Knows where to get some gear. Buys pirated DVDs in pubs. Man alive, he annoys the hell out of me.

Then there's his television shows. Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men, The Real Football Factories, et al, all on that wonderfully entertaining channel, Bravo: 'The channel for men stuff. Men like stuff. We 'ave it.' (Note: this is not their actual slogan. But it could be.) The only decent moment on any of these was this clip where someone finally hit Dyer:



I don't agree with violence... unless people like Danny Dyer are on the receiving end. I hate him. That is all.

12 comments:

  1. Haha! You and me both

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like to report the last comment, for not containing enough insults against fanny dryer,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny dyer hates me cuz i had a fling with his FAMILY MEMBERS so we got issues he wants me dead

    ReplyDelete
  5. And i also had 1 nite stand with his family member now he wants too get gun its ok dan i want you too kill me ...........im a mug and im owed 22million pounds from channel4 deal or no deal .so kill me danny dyer hurry the fuk up and get me killed init

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny dyer come and getme man come im in dagenham essex come bring me a gun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to b rude but this guy hates me becus i slept wiv his family member wen i was fuked out my nut on DRINK COCKCAINE AND WEED.....IM OWED 22MILLION POUNDS FROM CHANNEL4DEAL AND ME MUG FRM DAG AINT BEEN PAID HIS DOE SINCE99 GOD DAME 1999 FUKING THIS SHOW OWES ME DOE AND THIS GUY HATES ME AND WATCHES ME EVERYDAY LIKE HES SKING ME SINCE I WAS A KID WHY STALK ME DID YOU STEEL MY DOE DANNY DID YU STILL DOE FROM NAUL EDMONDS CUZ ITS FUNNY HOW YU WATCH ME ALLTIME INIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even wen i was a kid yu was always watching me stalking me why does this gut FOLLOW ME WHO ARE YOU KEEP STALKING ME IM OWED ALOT OFF DOE IT WAS ROBBED WHERES MY DOE FROM NAUL FUKING EDMONDS YOU HAVE WATCHED ME SINCE I WAS A KID INIT THEY WATCHED AND STALKED ME SINCE I WAS A KID .......AND CUZ WAT I SPEPT WITH YUR FAMILY MEMBER AND WAT I NEVER KNOW YOU AND DID NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR FAM MEMBER WEN I WAS A KID .........WHOS A STALKER NOT ME IM A DUMB BUM DO NOTHING ALL DAY AND GET HIGH THATS ME IT DNT MATTER HOW DUMB I AM ALL THAT MATTERS IS ME GETTING MY DOEFROM NAUL EDMONDS AND ME FUKING OFF TOO MIAMI LIVING THERE FR A THER COME BACK BUY MY SNOOKER CLUB WERES MY DOE FROM NAUL EDMONDS TAKING THE FUKING PISS MAN

      Delete
  8. This man Dyer is just an ignoramus who now actually believes he is the Hardman character he portrays in Eastenders; he’s a complete knob who needs to keep his mouth shut, nobody is vaguely interested in what he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danny Dyer is a very irrritating person!!!!!!! uuuuggghhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danny is a top man and all you haters are trolls.

    ReplyDelete

Go on... leave a comment. You must hate something. Tell us what it is